Today’s a day that many of you thought would never come: the final release of SubSonic 2.1! It’s been a long time coming, and we hope you’ll feel it has been worth the wait. For those following the SVN revisions, this release is built on Revision 472.
On a side note, CodePlex has been experiencing some problems with Work Items over the past few days, so please be patient if you’re submitting bug reports. Recent problems aside, we know that the bug submission process is less than ideal, something that we will be remedying very shortly.
But enough of my blabbing… Go download it already!
FIxes and Changes from Release Candidate 1 Work Item 15065
- SubStage Should Provide Option to Control Code Generation Output Directory Work Item 15768
- DB.Update() Doesn't Allow Multiple SETs Work Item 16936
- Aggregates With Where (Not Having) Creates bad SQL (testcase included) Work Item 16949
- VB_StructsTemplate.aspx Does Not Properly Escape "Select" Methods Work Item 17075
- DB.Save() Doesn't Insert Records if the PrimaryKey is not AutoIncrement Work Item 17075
- ANSISqlGenerator.PAGING_SQL Contains Incorrect Paging Definition Work Item 11763
- SqlDataProvider.GetSelectSql() - ORDER BY Columns Must be in SelectList When IsDistinct=true Work Item 16983
- Various Turkish Character Set String Comparison Issues Work Item 17031
- Generated VB.Net DB.Save() and DB.Get() Signatures are Invalid Work Item 17041
- SubStage Doesn't Save Generated Code Language Work Item 17073
- PrimaryKey Methods Not Generated When Using SQLite Data Provider Work Item 17157
- Patch for Improved Implementation of SqlQuery.GetRecordCount() Work Item 17173
- Stored Procedures Dropping QueryCommand Parameters Work Item 17187
- DB.Save() Doesn't Insert Records When Primary Key is UNIQUEIDENTIFIER Work Item 17245
- Aggregates With Where (Not Having) Creates bad SQL (testcase included) - Updated Patch Work Item 17264
- Namespace Parsing Error in CodeRunner.GetTypeName()